Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
In your role, you will be in control of a mixed portfolio of insolvency cases. The caseload will primarily be corporate in nature, with CVLs, MVLs and administrations included.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
* Setting up new cases and close cases on IPS
* Attending site on the case if necessary
* Carrying out closure procedures including reviews, closure forms, final report, advertising etc.
* Dealing with telephone queries on cases and being the first point of contact on correspondence
* Continually liaising with manager/director on the progress of cases
* Keeping IPS up to date and ensuring statutory deadlines are met in good time
* Assisting junior members of staff with their workload
* Dealing with all day-to-day issues on cases and aim to progress cases
* Actively supporting business development and marketing initiatives for the corporate recovery department
The firm is looking for someone who wants to develop a career and join a firm with an inclusive and spirited culture.
If you feel you have the relevant experience required for this position, please email me at Jahmmal.Thomas@ambition.co.uk or apply directly below.