Senior Insolvency Administrator
We are excited to be working with a top advisory boutique to find a senior insolvency administrator to join their Southampton office. You will join an established and friendly team of administrators in this fast-growing firm.
Your role would include:
- Progressing a portfolio of cases including IVAs, bankruptcies, Administrations, ADR, CVLs, CVAs to closure.
- Ensure recoveries are perused and maximise asset realisations.
- Preparation of documentation, for meetings, and reports for creditors, and the court.
- Maintaining accurate record inventories.
- Completion of tasks delegated by managers and partners.
This role would suit an experienced insolvency administrator looking to progress in their career in a renowned firm, who offer the possibility of professional development.
Requirements for this role include:
- Previous experience and knowledge of insolvency.
- CPI qualification/ desire to achieve this if not already attained.
If this role is of interest, please contact a member of the Ambition team today.