Senior Insolvency Administrator
A great opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator has become available at an insolvency boutique based in the heart of Central London. The team are looking to bolster their numbers and they are looking for someone who can take full ownership of the cases as well as report straight to the Directors.
The firm are relatively small in size which offers a tight, close-knit feel and which would suit someone looking to impact the business on a wider scale.
- Managing a portfolio of Insolvency cases from cradle to grave;
- Advising and progressing both Corporate and Personal Insolvency cases: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, CVAs, WUCs, BKYs and IVAs;
- Reporting to the Directors on case progress and any complex matters arising;
- Investigations into each insolvency case where necessary;
- Being the first point of contact in regards to each associated insolvency case to directors, creditors, HMRC and Solicitors;
- Administrative duties as required.
The opportunity to study towards the CPI and/or the ACA/ACCA will be available to the right individual following a successful period of service.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator and looking for a change, please get in touch as we'd love to hear from you!