Senior Innovation Manager - Legal Technology
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£100000 - £120000 per annum|
We are working in partnership with a leading legal brand on an innovative and rare opportunity for someone to lead innovation and technology across the firm becoming an integral part of the marketing & global leadership team.
The role will involve working alongside Chief Knowledge office & Director of Innovation to drive dynamic and innovative thinking across the firm.
The role will also work closely with the marketing, global technology and innovation teams. Deliverables and expectations of the role will include;
- Play a pivotal role and be responsible for the firms marketing technology and infrastructure, you will be looked at for offering continuous innovative ways to enhance and build upon different products offered by the firm.
- Working in tandem with project managers across the business, overseeing the development of 'legal tech'.
- As you are positioned within the global leadership you will work effectively to come up with solutions and ideas to drive the suite of client facing technology currently offered by the firm.
As you will sit amongst the senior leadership team it's imperative that you can demonstrate a track record of leading teams and individuals;
- Prior experience of leading operating within the Legal tech space and R&D, ideally with an international scope.
- In-depth understanding of the client relationship lifecycle and the various stages within this.
- Proven ability to showcase a B2B digital marketing vision/strategy for a professional services firm, if your experience lies outside of this area you need to demonstrate how this could transfer across into the legal/partnership environment.
If you would be interested in seeing the full details and understanding further about the requirements and remits please do click apply or contact Ben directly.