Senior Fraud Professional
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are excited to be working with a renowned advisory firm to find senior fraud professionals to join their London team. This firm are currently looking to grow their established fraud team, which works on both proactive and reactive requirements. We are currently recruiting for two professionals, who can either focus on work within the proactive or reactive team. Your role would also include:
- Delivery of fraud and risk prevention, training and awareness programmes, in addition to detection exercises.
- Delivering reactive investigations.
- Supporting clients who require fraud investigations with knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Investigation of relevant cases, both individually and as part of a wider team.
- Construction of high-quality reports for multiple audiences.
- Assisting in mentoring of junior members of the team.
- Attending meetings with audit committees and clients as required.
This role would suit an experienced fraud professional who is looking for a new and varied role with a diverse range of clients.
Requirements for this role include:
- ACFS Qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in fraud investigation and detection.
- Driving licence desired though not essential.
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation.
- The role requires some time away from home at short notice.
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check prior to commencing employment.