Senior Financial Accountant
A top International law firm is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant on a 12-month contract to join their established London office and assist with their year-end Audit.
As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be working closely alongside the Financial Accounting and Reporting Manager, so strong stakeholder management skills are essential. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the market leaders and become part of an ambitious high-performing team in the heart of the city.
- Preparation of LLP Statutory accounts
- Work closely alongside external auditors
- Completion of month end and year end processes
- Ensure all balance sheets are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Calculating and drawing down the company's short term borrowings
- Produce quarterly pack for the company's bank, including the testing of the financial covenants
- Completion and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Forecasting to ensure all banking covenants are met
- Maintenance of the Group's nominal structure
The role may also include some other ad hoc duties, assisting other members of the finance team with more difficult tasks.
The successful candidate must have a full Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or International equivalent) with a detailed knowledge of UK GAAP/FRS 102. It would also be preferential if the candidate has previous Legal and/or professional service sector experience, although this is not deemed essential.
If this is of interest, please apply today!