|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
A leading global Law firm are seeking a professional and experienced PR Executive to join their firm on a permanent basis in either their London or Glasgow office.
This role will report into the PR Manager and contribute to the development and strengthening of the firms brand as part of the communications team. You will be required to take a hands on approach in generating coverage of press -facing collateral in the UK and with international and regional colleagues.
As the successful PR Advisor, you will be involved in:
- To assist with the delivery of thought leadership campaigns
- To advise the relevant Sector Heads and Business Development teams on the promotion of the firm's sector expertise
- To play a hands-on role in achieving coverage in UK national and broadcast media with press releases, articles and other briefings
- To identify and establish and build strong working relationships with key target journalists
- To support the PR Manager
- To contribute towards the management, drafting and delivery of the firm's legal award submissions
- To help maintain the firm's social media channels in line with firm strategy and assist in social media training and development for the partnership
- To ensure accurate and regular reporting of comms activity
If this sounds like you and you hold PR experience either in a professional services firm or agency please apply now!