Senior Compliance Cashier
A top London law firm are looking for a Senior Legal Cashier to join their Finance team in their London office reporting directly to their Chief Cashier. This is a very exciting position for an experienced legal cashier to take a challenging and rewarding step up in their career in a firm that promotes internal growth and development.
As the Senior Cashier your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the automated workflow for reporting on client balances
- Preparing any firm wide training on internal processes and policies
- Dealing with aged client balances - meeting with fee earners to investigate and maintaining information
- Managing the report on possible client to office transfers
- Keeping track of the receipt of client checks
If you are an experienced legal cashier and this role sounds like a great fit for you, click apply now!