Senior Business Development - Government
Have you an active interest or experience working with central government?
One of the world's leading professional services organisations are now recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager on a permanent basis in the firms London office. In this role you will be working within the sales and marketing department to help the focus on key accounts in Whitehall. As the lead you will be working with the sector leaders to deliver the strategy across all lines of service.
The main responsibilities;
- Be the strategic advisor to the Business Affairs & Economics leadership team on their growth strategy, market opportunities, client issues and channels to market including.
- Lead the strategic direction of the of the sector working with the Sales & Marketing Team across the Growth Priorities, Priority Client Programme with a focus on driving and developing propositions.
- Proactively help set direction for the entire sector, based on cross-cutting themes, growth priorities, and market activity, whilst still being able to maintain tight account management.
- Support the establishment of, and continuation of relationships with relevant Industry Bodies and external influencers, where appropriate
- Developing a thorough understanding of your client's key issues.
To be successful within your application, the firm has required you have an expert understanding of targeting and lead generations with ability to implement the initiatives. Strong experience with developing client propositions and tenacity when working across different teams and challenges. If you believe this could be your next career move - apply today!