Senior Business Development Executive - Corporate & Finance
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
SENIOR BD & MARKETING EXECUTIVE - CIRCA - £45K
Currently working with a leading global law firm who are building out their BD function and keen to hire a Senior BD Executive to join their Corporate group. Working closely with senior stakeholders and managers across the business you'll provide high quality and proactive support across client BD plans, initiative and strategies.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the delivery of the practice BD plans. This includes our go-to-market strategy and our approach to industry publications/briefings, alignment with industry bodies, prioritisation and organisation of practice/industry conferences, and events and thought leadership/profile raising initiatives.
- Maintaining BD systems to capture pitch metrics, our pitch win/loss ratio and reasons for success or otherwise across both practices - ensuring the completion of post pitch debriefs where possible, including acting on feedback to improve client service and win rate.
- Provide tactical and creative advice to Partners to help drive their marketing/BD efforts, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress versus objectives.
- With the events team, plan and manage events of all descriptions, including client dinners and hospitality events, seminars and sponsorships from inception to completion, to ensure maximum stand-out and ROI.
- Keep up to date with relevant trade/industry press, highlighting articles of interest to the Partners and proactively work with the PR team on media opportunities, reporting back any coverage to the Partners.
- Proactively work with the PR team on media opportunities to boost the team's profile.
- Proactively tracking client and practice/industry news and trends, spotting revenue generation opportunities and working with the BD Manager to drive those opportunities.
- Maintain key information systems such as CRM and intranet to share and capture strategic client relationship information.
If you're interested in finding out more about this role, please apply online ASAP
Previous experience within a BD & Marketing role within professional services is essential in order to be considered for this role.