Senior Business Development Executive
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000 - £33000 per annum|
A well-established, global law firm are hiring a Senior Business Development Executive for their Leeds office. This career-aspiring role will have responsibility of developing the firm's profile in the local market place, coordinating cross team and cross partner activity. It is the local market place top brand and the firm offers a fantastic training programme, workshops and seminars.
- Work alongside partners and the wider BD team to help drive the strategy that promotes the firm
- Develop and oversee the supporting Business Development and Marketing plan to reinforce the strategy
- Develop and manage the Leeds Business Development budget
- Ensure the delivery of regional multi-sector and firm-wide events and that they are coordinated with strategy
- Increase the regions profile of the firm's sectors along with the sector Business Development team
- Develop relationships with other UK & International offices as well as local media
- Provide local market intelligence to support Business Development Managers, bid teams and partners
- Manage marketing collateral
- Work with events team on training and support for best practices
The ideal candidate will have a few years work experience within professional services working within business development and marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously and confidently alone
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office packages
You will have the opportunity to travel to other offices.
If you are interested, please apply today!