Senior Business Development Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
A London based law firm is looking for its next Senior Business Development Executive! This medium sized firm would like to find a motivated professional, looking to take the next step in their career. The Senior Business Development Executive will report into the Head of BD and Marketing. The role will focus principally on advising Corporate and Dispute resolution practice areas. The Senior Business Development Executive will work with the Head of BD and Marketing and partners to set in place an annual strategic plan, manage and assist with the implementation of tactics and monitor and track budgets.
The Senior Business Development Executive will input to the firms developing international strategy covering Asia, Australia, Middle East and North America.
The Senior Business Development Executive's main duties will include:
- Work with the Head of Business Development and Marketing to design, develop and drive a strategic plan for the firm's Corporate and Dispute Resolution practice areas
- Work with wider BDM team to implement successful events and coordinate social media campaigns
- Support fee earners in the development and implementation of their personal BD plans
- Monitor and review BDM spend on a monthly basis
- To work with the key BD partners in both groups to develop a sales pipeline of credible targets, covering intermediaries and clients
- Work with Head of BD and Marketing on delivering international BD plans covering the firms key jurisdictions with a specific focus on Asia
- Establish and drive monthly reporting covering: spend, activity, forward plans and other relevant information
- Develop a structured external communications plan
- Input to internal communications on a regular basis
- Support and manage major client pitches
- Help partners prepare for pitches, BD meetings and other presentations by facilitating rehearsals and providing constructive feedback
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. Experience working with Corporate/M&A and Dispute Resolution teams is desirable but not essential. If you think this is the opportunity for you then please apply today!