Senior Bids Executive
A well established US Law Firm are currently searching for a Senior Bids executive to join their London office. The practice is globally integrated through EMEA, Asia and the Americas with English and New York law capabilities and the role reports directly into the Business Development Manager.
What the role offers?
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to manage pre-qualification stage
- Assist the Business Development Manger throughout the presentation stage, as well as engaging with clients at the scoping and debrief stage.
- Plenty of autonomy, with plenty of scope to make the role your own
- A competitive salary
- Chance to work in a progressive global firm that focuses on internal promotion
What you will require?
- 3+ years experience of managing bids and providing advice on approach and strategy
- Professional services experience is preferred
- Experience of writing and editing copies for client facing documents
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent standard
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking to work for an award-winning Law firm, then please do apply for consideration. The business is looking to set up interviews asap.