Senior bids exec/ bids Manager
A firm with a success globally is on the hunt for a Senior Bids Executive or a Bids Manager to start immediately on the 1st of May on an FTC of 3 months in a London based office. The firm have a hugely popular brand and are known for their great work and knowledge in their market. This specific role is within the practice group team and will require you working closely with the practice group to advise on the bid best practices.
Your main duties:
- Taking full responsibility for managing bids at tender and presentation stages.
- Organising kick-off meetings, to guide relevant stakeholders to prepare a strategy and ensure responsibilities are allocated.
- Coaching and mentoring more junior team members.
- Complete client debriefs to identify learning points, feedback to the firm and take forward learning.
This is an excellent chance for someone looking to take that next step into a managerial role or if you are looking for a change of work or just want to experience different career steps that will have a huge impact in your future then get in touch and we can progress to the next stages, all you need is:
- Strong experience of managing bids and providing advice.
- Writing and editing copy for client documents
- Professional services experience would be a great plus.