Senior BD Executive - Energy
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
Senior Business Development Executive - £50,000 (max)
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's leading award-winning law firms as a Senior Business Development Executive.
Working within their specialist Energy team this BD role will see you working closely with the head of the BD for the group in a role that will see you developing your strategic BD approach. If you've proved yourself within an exec level role and now looking to take the next step up in your career this could be the perfect opportunity.
With a commitment to results and success not just across this specialist sector, but to your career to, there will be a lot of training, development and support throughout your career with this firm.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the Head of Business Development, Energy and the Sector leadership team to agree appropriate spend of BD budget.
- Working alongside the Energy Sector PR Manager and Head of Business Development, Energy to develop themes for PR activity.
- Contributing and maintaining the business development content on Sector (and associated practice team) pages on the firm's intranet
- Preparation of informal bids, credential statements, case studies and capability statements and to support in the preparation of formal bids and bid presentation materials.
- Manage national Sector events alongside the dedicated Events team.
- Draft copy for Sector events including invitations, online copy for websites, and copy for event marketing collateral.
- Handle pre and post-event support including pipeline maintenance and post event evaluation
- Work closely with the sector research analyst and Professional Development Lawyer to identify opportunities for the sector both internally and externally
Previous Business Development experience within a law firm or a professional services environment is essential in order to be considered for this role.
Please apply online ASAP to be considered for this role.