Senior BD Exec
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
Currently working on a new Senior Business Development Executive role with a highly reputable law global law firm in the City, suitable for a Marketing or Business Development Executive looking to take a step up and work globally.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working closely with the Partners to write practice group business plans and driving the implementation of these plans
- Designing and implementing new business initiatives for the practices including thought leadership, events, client briefings/seminars and training programmes
- Identifying and tracking client and target client opportunities
- Working with the events executive in relation to practice group events
- Drafting, compiling and producing pitch documents, proposals and client presentations, as well as other marketing materials such as brochures and bulletins
- Preparing, coaching and rehearsing Partners and client teams before they deliver pitch presentations to clients
- Supporting a focused approach to the development or extension of client relationships through various existing client initiatives, including overseeing the production/monitoring of client action plans and research on target clients
- Responsibility for the preparation of directory submissions
- Evaluating and implementing sponsorship opportunities
You need to be a BD and Marketing Executive or Coordinator who is working within a professional services firm is essential.