Senior Alumni Manager - Part time
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A highly successful law firm are seeking an Alumni Manager to fill a new, exciting role, designed to create a sustainable alumni programme in London. This role will require the design, delivery and on going sustainability of the programme, providing the post holder a fantastic opportunity to truly create something that is your own.
The duties of the role will include:
- Translating the vision of the key stakeholders for the programme and implementing a plan to focus on building the alumni community
- Identifying and delivering on key communication channels to develop the programme
- Collaborating with other teams within the firm to interest the alumni with news and opportunities
- Actively promoting the programme internally and externally
- Being highly 'client facing' and building solid relationships with key stakeholders and alumni as necessary
This role requires someone with previous experience working on an alumni programme, ideally within a professional or corporate services environment.
You will need to be able to develop and manage the alumni programmes to be successful in the role meaning you will need to come bursting with drive, ideas and the tact and diplomacy to effectively influence stakeholders.
Strong project management and an excellent grasp of various marketing platforms are essential.
This role is being offered on a part time 3 day per week basis.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Ben Curle directly.