Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: North London
Package: Up to £60,000 + benefits
A prestigious Accountancy Practice based in North London are looking to bring in a Senior Accountant to work closely with two of the firms Partners and manage a diverse and high profile client portfolio. To be successful for this Senior Accountant position, you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator, capable of handling accounts preparation and tax work independently. Leadership skills are also very important for this role as the successful Senior Accountant will be supervising and be involved in the training and development of junior staff.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs with turnovers in excess of £4m and Gross Assets in excess of £2m without supervision
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients and working closely with the Partners.
- Liaising with clients, advising them on accounting systems and processes.
- Supervision of junior staff.
- Prepare both statutory and management accounts
Requirements for this role include:
- Either ICAEW or ACCA (or equivalent) qualification with a strong academic background.
- Have proven experience with a minimum of three years' experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm
- Track record of preparing statutory and management accounts
- Comfortable handling both personal and corporate tax
- Previous experience mentoring and training junior members of staff
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information call Matthew Barber at Ambition on 0207 4307 281