|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£25000 - £31000 per annum|
£25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
Top 10 Global Accounting Firm
Are you someone who takes pride in their work, is proactive and always strives to provide first class client service?
This Secretary opportunity offers the chance to make role your own, use your initiative to implement ideas and become a true extension of the senior managers! You will also have access to fantastic personal development programmes and learning opportunities!
Overall Job Purpose
To provide an enthusiastic, effective and efficient secretarial service to the London Audit department and to ensure that internal and external clients receive a quality service in all aspects.
As an integral part of the support team, you will work closely with colleagues to ensure communication is effective and a comprehensive support service is offered at all times.
- Relationship Management - internal network is crucial to the success of the Audit business. The individual will help to build the teams relationships with service lines such as restructuring advisory, corporate finance, tax, consulting and risk assurance as a high priority
- Meeting Support
- Travel Management
- Communication Management
- Events Management
- Time and Expense Management
- General Administrative and Project Support
- Experience of working in a corporate professional services environment is preferred
- Proven client care experience and ability to liaise with clients in a professional and helpful manner
- Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work
- Assertive with all aspects of the role and being able to be proactive with team members
- The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise a busy and often conflicting workload
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. Outlook knowledge is an advantage.
- A good standard of English and Maths is essential
- Is responsive and adaptable to departmental workload and willing to learn
- A real team player, someone who wants to understand what the team do and wants to be part of the success