Secretary to Senior Management
£25,000 to £31,000, great culture and benefits
Top 10 Accounting firm!
Are you someone who takes pride in their work, is proactive and always strives to provide first class client service?
This Secretary opportunity offers the chance to make role your own, use your initiative to implement ideas and become a true extension of the senior managers! You will also have access to fantastic personal development programmes and learning opportunities!
Secretary Job Responsibilities:
- Act as gatekeeper for a group of senior managers within the busy and thriving audit team.
- Diary management, booking in meetings and client appointments (using WebEx). Preparing materials for meetings and ensuring catering facilities and or AV are arranged.
- Attend meetings, when necessary, take minutes and escalate action points.
- Produce and amend client letters, general correspondence and other documentation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodation, process visas applications and prepare detail travel itineraries.
- Support monthly billing process, process expenses and input timesheets.
- Attend regular secretarial team meetings to discuss work and upcoming events. Also partake in training when required.
- Assist with events management and large-scale projects.
- Mentor new juniors/starts and help with training.
- General ad hoc administration and provide cover if other secretaries are absent or busy.
Ideal Secretarial Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 2 years secretarial/PA experience in professional services - ideally accountancy.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to produce high quality standard of work.
- Strong organisational and teamworking skills.
- Self-motivated and driven attitude.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!