|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £31000 per annum|
Secretary - Audit
£25,000 to £31,000 and benefits
Market Leading Accountancy Practice
Are you looking for a Secretary role where you can make the opportunity your own?
This Audit Secretary position offers the chance to become a true extension of your team and impact their workflow massively!
Secretary Job Responsibilities:
- Act as gatekeeper for all enquiries on behalf of the team
- Diary management, booking in meetings and client appointments
- Attend meetings, when necessary, take minutes and escalate action points
- Produce and amend client and general documentation
- Coordinate travel arrangements, visas and accommodation and prepare itineraries
- Assist with events management and large-scale projects
- Support monthly billing process
- Process expenses and timesheets
Ideal Secretarial Skills and Attributes:
- Previous Secretarial/PA experience in professional services - ideally accountancy
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to produce high quality standard of work
- Strong organisational skills, flexibility and proactivity
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!