|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£33000 - £39000 per annum|
An magic circle law firm are in search of a Revenue Controller for their London office. It is a great opportunity to assist managing the full process of Revenue Control. Also, the role will involve full Work In Process management and working closely with the Working Capital Controllers.
- Manage the WIP and Debtors through frequent meetings with partners
- Support fee earning teams by talking over overall performance, encourage monthly billing and review WIP and client account balances
- Keep lockup at acceptable levels across practice groups
- Suggest action plans to partners and fee earners for billing and collection of their client balances
- Assist the Revenue Control Supervisor with client or general issues
- Provide billing support to partners, fee earners and their PA's
- Able to chase debts
- Use Debt Collections Systems
- Support international accounts team
- Review the billing rates and implement the next step
- Review billing rates with partners
- Assist the line managers with preparation of various financial reports and prepare debt reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules
- Thoroughly understand Elite 3E or Aderant
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be resilient and influential with contemporaries across all levels
- Ability to create and maintain relationship with partners and clients
If you are interested in the role, please apply today!