Revenue Controller 6 Month FTC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
A leading Barristers Chambers is looking for an experience Revenue Controller to join their Revenue team on a 6 month FTC starting in the new year. As the Chambers new Revenue Controller you would work with a world leading brand and assist the Revenue Manager very closely with the day to day work. The Chambers are looking for someone to specialises in inter-party debt and is very process orientated. The Revenue Controller would also work closely with the Barristers and their Clients chasing debt and assisting with WIP Meetings and reports.
As the new Revenue Controller you would also be expected to:
- Chasing Legal Aid/Inter Partes debts
- Undertake regular visits to major Clients to review outstanding balances
- Regular reviews of Aged Debt reports
- Attend Practice team meetings to update barristers on Debt situation and Clients
- Review Debtor lists/WIP via One to One reviews with Barristers and agree actions
- Set up charge rates and billing parameters
The chambers are looking for someone that is pro-active, personable and has fantastic relationship building skills. As the successful person you would be ideally starting in the early new year and be able to hit the ground running very quickly with the team. If this sounds like you, please do get in touch via the ambition website or send through an application today!