|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£145 - £45000 per annum|
A leading international law firm are looking for a Revenue Controller to join their team in London.
Their tunning offices are walking distance from Liverpool St station. As the Revenue Controller you will be responsbile for the Revenue Cycle of designated practice groups.
- Partner and assosciate meetings on a monthly basis to discuss WIP/AR
- WIP management including time transfers and write offs
- preparing monthly billing forecasts
- detailed analysis for London Finance Commitee on a monthly basis
- monthly and quarterly reporting
- ensuring billing is correctly addressed and are VAT and SRA compliant
- assist cashiers with identificaton of cash recieved
- preperation of collection schedules for split markets
- assisting Partners with client account monies
- Client meetings when needed
- Ad hoc duties and as when required
CICM would be advantageous but not essential. Previous legal experience in a similar role is a must. Also Aderent, PMS, ARCS I4G is also desirable.
For this role, you will need strong communication skills, advanced Excel skills and the ability to remain confident regarding financial information.