Revenue & Billing Controller (Maternity cover 12 month FTC)
The Firm: 13 partner firm, based in London, headcount 70 in total. Friendly firm with newly refurbished modern offices.
The Team: Working in a team of 6, you will be taking the lead on all billing, revenue and credit control working closely with the Head of Accounts.
* Monthly billing and credit note procedures
* Administration and maintenance of WIP and hourly rates +
* Applying counsel fee notes to Liberate and controlling payments
* WIP and disbursement inter-matter transfers and write-offs
* Bill book maintenance, monitoring of daily credit control requirements and liaising with the credit controller
* Checking daily inter-account transfers for due disbursements and completing payment requests where required
* Participating in monthly meetings with partners to discuss WIP and billing requirements
* Ad-hoc cashiering assistance (holiday cover)
* Checking for money on account payments and chasing for absent sums
* Monitoring and dealing with residual balances
* Producing monthly figure reports for the Partners regarding both firm and individual performance
* Monitoring funds on account and usage to ensure rules aren't breached
Requirements for the role:
Strong revenue, billing and credit control experience as well as knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rule and VAT requirements. Must have previous law firm experience. This is will someone who enjoys working in a varied role in a family feel environment. Great opportunity to take ownership and work at a senior level that is well respected within the firm.