Revenue Controller 12 month FTC
Global law firm looking for an experienced Revenue Controller to join their Finance Department. Your main responsibility will be to establish relationships to gain knowledge about clients; quickly follow up on billing matters; ensure that clients are billed promptly; and subsequently secure swift payment of these invoices.
Key responsibilities: -
- Dealing with a large portfolio of prestigious clients and liaising with them on a daily basis regarding their debts, predominantly via telephone
- Supporting a team of partners, taking responsibility for their billing and credit control requirements, and closely monitoring billing and cash collection budgets and targets
- Attending and reporting on monthly work-in-progress meetings, and advising team members on outcomes
- Assisting line managers with the preparation of various financial reports on a regular basis, and advising fee earners on fee deals, tariffs and rates using your understanding of recoveries.
- Overseeing the billing for a client, ensuring that bills are prepared and dispatched promptly and feeding back on progress
- Dealing with all aspects of client queries regarding invoiced fees and any detailed information that may be required
- Preparing debt reporting statements and liaising with cashier teams on cheque and bank transfers and payments lists
Key requirements: -
- Previous experience working in a Revenue team within a law firm (Big 4 accountancy firm experience may be considered)
- Experience of Elite 3E advantageous
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills to liaise effectively at all levels
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong customer service/ stakeholders management experience
- Demonstrated use of initiative when problem-solving, including providing innovative solutions to issues and their anticipated responses
- Conscientious time-keeping showing flexibility when required
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.