Revenue Controller 12 month FTC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
Global law firm looking for an experienced Revenue Controller to join their Finance Department. Your main responsibility will be to establish relationships to gain knowledge about clients; quickly follow up on billing matters; ensure that clients are billed promptly; and subsequently secure swift payment of these invoices.
Key responsibilities: -
- Dealing with a large portfolio of prestigious clients and liaising with them on a daily basis regarding their debts, predominantly via telephone
- Supporting a team of partners, taking responsibility for their billing and credit control requirements, and closely monitoring billing and cash collection budgets and targets
- Attending and reporting on monthly work-in-progress meetings, and advising team members on outcomes
- Assisting line managers with the preparation of various financial reports on a regular basis, and advising fee earners on fee deals, tariffs and rates using your understanding of recoveries.
- Overseeing the billing for a client, ensuring that bills are prepared and dispatched promptly and feeding back on progress
- Dealing with all aspects of client queries regarding invoiced fees and any detailed information that may be required
- Preparing debt reporting statements and liaising with cashier teams on cheque and bank transfers and payments lists
Key requirements: -
- Previous experience working in a Revenue team within a law firm (Big 4 accountancy firm experience may be considered)
- Experience of Elite 3E advantageous
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills to liaise effectively at all levels
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong customer service/ stakeholders management experience
- Demonstrated use of initiative when problem-solving, including providing innovative solutions to issues and their anticipated responses
- Conscientious time-keeping showing flexibility when required
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.