Revenue Control Executive
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
Ambition is representing a top 60 law firm with multiple offices around the UK, they are currently looking for a proactive individual for a Billing Clerk for their office in Reading. You will be working alongside the Revenue Controller and assisting with billing and WIP. It is essential that you have experience working in a law firm.
- Creating and processing bills
- Producing timely and accurate WIP reports
- Assisting Partners and Fee Earners with preparing bills
- Monitoring receipt of monies for clients
- Processing WIP write - offs and transfers between jobs
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Excellent numerical, IT and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Good commercial awareness
- Previous billing & WIP management experience within a law firm
This leading firm is looking for a forward-thinking individual who takes pride in working with integrity, in return the firm will provide you with systems training and have a transparent career progression, creating a fluid working environment. As a Revenue Control Executive, you will be working closely with the Finance Department, they have a challenging and professional atmosphere but are always on hand to give you all the support required.
If you fit the Revenue Control Executive description above and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.