An exceptional opportunity has arisen within a top 50 law firm who is looking to grow their busy Finance department. As a proactive Revenue Assistant, you will be responsible for bill processing and credit control.
- Submit accurate bills for processing
- Creating billing reports
- Ensuring all bills submitted for processing comply with SAR
- Dealing with client queries in a timely manner
- Processing WIP write - offs and transfers between jobs
- Update progress of collection on ARCS management system
- Experience of revenue and credit control within the legal sector
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of Elite 3E
- Flexible and willingness to learn
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.