|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £26000.00 per annum|
A leading international law firm is looking for an enthusiastic Revenue Assistant. This individual will be looking to grow and develop within this role and will already have experience within a law firm. Your main responsibility will be to provide work in progress (WIP) and collections support within the Client Financial Services Department.
- Provide support for collection of all outstanding debt pursuant to the standard processes
- WIP Management analysis, including obtaining updates on when matters will be billed, and also, obtaining instructions for write offs, as appropriate
- Chasing of outstanding debts by various methods, including statements, letters, email and telephone
- Assisting with the provision of monthly and other reports as necessary
- Meeting with our Partners/Fee earners to discuss their WIP and AR under direction of the Revenue and Collections Supervisor
- Ensure notes are fully updated in the Financial Inventory Management Application (FIMA), currently I4G.
- Manage the London Collections Team central mailbox and handle requests and queries promptly; escalate more complex queries to the appropriate team member for resolution
- General administrative tasks such as keeping I4G updated with any notes on e-billing issues, etc
- Prompt resolution of all matters as required
- Refer any invoices of concern to the Revenue and Collections Supervisor
- Assist the Revenue and Collections Supervisor, as well as the team with ad hoc duties
- Previous experience of working within a law firm billing or revenue function is preferred but not essential
- Good IT skills, including a thorough working knowledge of Office and Excel
- Sound numeracy, literacy and accuracy skills
- Aderant experience highly desirable
- I4G experience desirable
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.