Restructuring / Advisory Manager - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
Ambition is proud to be partnering with this large organisation who are currently flourishing as they seek an ambitious, skilled Manager to join their Restructuring team in the London office.
This firm provides all manner of consultancy services including restructuring and advisory to those individuals and businesses that are currently in distress.
As a Manager within Restructuring and Advisory, you would be managing projects - both larger and smaller - as well as being responsible for the development and growth of the junior members of staff. At this level of seniority and with the culture the firm has in place, you would be greatly encouraged to get involved with Business Development to promote yourself, build a network and of course, promote the firm's values and services.
You would be involved in:
- Corporate Restructuring
- Advisory i.e. Options Analysis, IBRs (Independent Business Reviews), Due Diligence, Forecasting, Financial Modelling.
- Distressed M&A
In order to be considered for these opportunities, you need to:
- Be a Qualified Accountant - ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Have at least 5 years' of Insolvency/Restructuring/Advisory experience
- Have worked in some form of Managerial capacity in Insolvency/restructuring
- Have strong financial analysis skills and experience of managing a portfolio of corporate restructurings/insolvencies.
As this firm continues to grow, despite its current global reputation, you can also expect your own career / role to develop as you are afforded the opportunity to work autonomously and add value to the wider business. The varied nature of the role protects you from being pigeonholed in one area of insolvency/restructuring and being able to get involved in large projects across a number of sectors.
If an opportunity of this calibre piques your interest and suits your experience, please apply below.