Restructuring Senior Manager - Big 4 - Leeds / Birmingham
If you are interested in a move around either Leeds or Birmingham, have a look at this opportunity.
This "Big 4" firm have a strong pipeline of work and are proactively looking at the Senior Manager / Associate Director grade in order to join the leadership teams in either Leeds or Birmingham.
Due to seniority and size of the team, this would be a more all-round role - working on Insolvency and Advisory, if you have a background of working on formal insolvency assignments and IBRs, this would be a good opportunity for you to consider.
Taking this into account, you're day-to-day would revolve around:
- Leading on projects and managing a team:- Corporate Insolvency and Advisory
- Developing more junior members of staff and promoting a strong working culture
- Establishing and strengthening stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring quality of delivered work from the team
In order to be considered for the role, you need to:
- Have at least 5 years' experience in Insolvency / Restructuring / Advisory
- Have operated in a Managerial capacity for a Restructuring team
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CA/CIMA/CPA)
A motivated and ambitious professional would thrive in this environment as there is the opportunity to work autonomously and develop a strong team under you.
If this piques your interest, get involved and get in touch. Apply below.