An established firm based in Central London are looking for an Insolvency Manager to join their Recovery team, who would be assigned to assist with varying large insolvency cases and advisory projects whilst taking responsibility for a team - handling their growth, assignments and development.
This firm has an ambitious 5-year plan for growth within their Restructuring division and it will be a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a business which operates in a meritocratic fashion. The work quality / size is also comparable with that of larger firms like the Big 4 at the higher end of the SME market.
You will be:
- Working on large corporate insolvency cases i.e. Administrations / Liquidations
- Work on advisory projects i.e. Independent Business Reviews (IBRs), contingency planning, Options Analysis, Cash flow work
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner and to the highest quality.
- Responsible for WIP management and debtors
- Responsible for stakeholder management
- Involved in marketing and business development opportunities
The team is sizeable and you would be around like-minded individuals who care about their work and how they represent themselves.
To be considered for this opportunity:
- Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CA/ACA etc.) - Insolvency qualifications are desirable but not essential (CPI / JIEB)
- Proven corporate insolvency experience - some advisory experience would also be highly desirable.
- Experience in a Managerial role.
If you're interested in this multi-faceted role, get in touch and apply.