You will be responsible for your caseload as well as support senior staff in completing some of the larger and more complex cases.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with Formal insolvency engagements as well as being responsible for Advisory and Restructuring work in equal measure.
- Monitoring the budgets as well as WIP to ensure all work is completed in good time and to budget
- Identify and agree on strategy for all assignments with senior staff
- Responsibility for Advisory case work
- Delegate tasks to and support junior staff as and when required.
You will have relevant professional qualifications i.e. ACCA/ACA/CPI/JIEB. You will extensive experience in Restructuring, Advisory and Core insolvency work.
If this is of interest, please apply below.