Restructuring & Advisory Senior
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are working with a specialist in the Restructuring world, who are now looking for an Restructuring professional with a strong background in Restructuring and advisory to work on Financial Advisory assignments.
This organisation has a Global reputation as an advisory specialist; priding themselves on maximising returns and value for their clients, utilising a variety of services. Fully ingrained in the market and sector-agnostic, the firm offer a service which is regarded by their customers - insolvency, restructuring and advisory - focused. The projects will likely be complex and some be cross-border.
With the objective focusing on Restructuring/Advisory rather than insolvency, your focus would be:
- Preparing cash flow forecasts and financial models
- Independent business Reviews
- Working on contingency planning and options analysis
- Working on funds and how they operate
- Preparing and participating in pitches for new business
- Assisting with Valuation analysis
The opportunity is a move away from formal insolvency, so if you are keen to focus a career in Restructuring and advisory, it is worth looking into this.
To be considered, you need to:
- Have at least 5 years' restructuring experience
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CA, CIMA, CPA)
- Be highly motivated and have a commercial attitude
Apply below to be considered.