Research and Insight Manager
A top global firm are seeking a Research & Insight Manager to join their Business Development leadership team in order to develop insights and spot trends through data. The team are becoming more proactive in their ability to analyse and interpret the market and their competitors as well as supporting the strategic planning.
As the new Manager you will be working alongside the Head of Research and Insight supporting new business development, pitches and proposals and content strategy. You will be able to spot opportunities and deliver solutions across the firm as a whole while working across different practice streams.
The role is ideal for a candidate who has a research or strategic background who is keen to broaden their skill set in strategic support.
As the successful candidate you will be involved in:
- Delivering forward looking insights to the firm and practice stream leadership
- Researching M&A market activity and preparing analysis
- Supporting the CRM programme which includes practice stream strategy
- Developing processes for analysing transactions in varied markets
- Providing deal information for pitches and other market materials
If this looks like a good fit then apply now!