A top London law firm are looking for a Reporting Accountant to support their Financial Accountant providing the compliance reporting in their London office.
As the Reporting Accountant your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual financial statements of the service companies partnering with Global and Regional Finance
- Responsible for the preparation of corporation tax returns for the service companies
- Assistance with the preparation of the annual LLP financial statements and the Partnership Tax return
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual surveys
- Monitor ledger finalisation, journal entry adjustments, and balance sheet re-classifications
- Provide local management reporting for the office in relation to compliance issues.
- Provide support for internal/external audits as necessary.
- Assist with the developments of financial procedures and processes throughout the firm.
If you are part or fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with experience in financial compliance, then click apply now!