Recruitment Services Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000.00 per annum|
An exciting fixed-term flexible contract opportunity has arisen for a qualified investment or recruitment professional to shape and develop a careers and professional services platform for this membership organisaton. You will have a passion for career development and continuing education and a keen eye for sourcing and delivering quality careers content. You will work closely with members and internal stakeholders to help deliver what members really want from their career services.
You will be responsible for developing a strategic plan for careers and professional development services, ensuring alignment with the organisational mission. This is a high-impact and fast-paced role with minimal supervision, so you will need to work autonomously and be responsible for your output.
Additionally you will be required to do the following:
- Driving and leading external stakeholder engagement to understand investment market careers needs and opportunities
- Identifying, establishing and managing strategic relationships with employers careers partners and suppliers
- Investigating the feasibility and cost/benefit of offering added careers support services, and making a recommendation for Board consideration
- Managing the RFP, selection and contractual processes for any third-party careers partner relationships
- Identifying future additional human capital required to establish and maintain Professional Development - Careers and Learning products, services and platforms.
You will have proven experience in:
- Working within a professional development, recruitment and/or investment environment
- Developing and delivering successful strategic partnerships, whether in the commercial or not-for-profit sectors
- Project/programme management delivery
- Leading and motivating teams without having direct line management authority
- Working confidently with online content and learning systems
- Pitching, preparing presentations, writing proposals and compiling and implementing business plans, budgets and associated performance measures
If you're a recruiter looking to explore something new or think you have the transferable skills for this position we'd love to hear from you!