Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Accounting
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
- Are you a Finance & Accounting professional, who is looking for career change, where you can still utilise the skills and knowledge that you have gained?
- Are you currently working in a role where your hard work is not recognised or rewarded?
- Do you want a career where you can dictate your own progression and earning?
Ambition London are on the hunt for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Finance and Accounting team, focusing on recruiting within the Practice and Consulting sector of Professional Services. You will benefit from having the support and guidance of a highly experienced manager, who is CAANZ qualified and have extensive global experience across the Finance & Accounting space, having worked directly for some of the Big Four earlier on in her career.
Prior recruitment experience is not a requirement; we are extremely interested in hearing from candidates with a Finance & Accounting background. Many of our consultants have come from industry and are now recruiting within their own specialisation. This first-hand knowledge gives our consultants an advantage within their recruitment role and a more in-depth knowledge of the market, making it easier to relate to the candidates.
Your career with us:
- Joining as a Recruitment Consultant, you will become a 'Trusted Advisor' through building solid relationships with both our clients and candidates
- You will be responsible for developing new and existing accounts across the Finance & Accounting space, connecting candidates with their dream roles.
- At Ambition, we supply our consultants with the right training and tools to develop and hone your skills and help you in becoming a market expert in your field. The training and development are continuous throughout your career with us and you will have constant support from an extremely experienced senior management team
- You will be working in a successful market, with the backing of an established and highly regarded brand
- You will also join a collaborative team with a great supportive environment. This year, 97% of our London employees voted us a great place to work!
- All of our Consultants will benefit from a bespoke training program, regardless of your previous experience, aimed to maximise your potential and develop your skills within the role
- You will have complete visibility over your career path and where you can progress within Ambition. This is a role where you will truly be challenged and developed.
- We recognise and reward all of our Consultants on their hard work and performance, with monthly lunch clubs to the best fine dining restaurants in London, all-expense paid office getaways and more
- Our employees are entitled to 25 days of annual holiday and your birthday off
- Global opportunities across our 7 offices are open to all Consultants
- More importantly, we offer a competitive salary, with an uncapped commission structure, aim to increase your take home and potential earnings
Who are we?
Established in Sydney 18 years ago, Ambition are now a global boutique business with offices across 3 different continents. In London, we are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment; our Recruitment Consultants are experts across finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing & communications and business support.
We are a diverse group of ex bankers, accountants, personal trainers, insolvency specialists and musicians to name a few. There's not one specific profile that we're looking for, if you are a driven and motivated individual, who do not take themselves too seriously and is keen to work alongside of like-minded individuals, then you're the right fit for us!
If you are currently working in a Finance & Accounting role and are looking for a highly rewarding career change, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now!