Ambition are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. We are on an exciting journey to become the leading Professional Services recruitment business in London, specialising in finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing and business support.
We believe in giving our people the perfect balance between autonomy and the support needed to succeed. Ambition can promise you a strong support structure and a collaborative team environment, all within our awesome office here in the heart of London.
Having recently celebrated our 10th birthday and with the continuous success that we have achieved, Ambition London are now on the hunt for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join the A team and become an integral part of our exciting journey going forward.
Why you should join us as a Recruitment Consultant:
- An uncapped commission structure, on top of a competitive base salary.
- A bespoke training programme, tailored just for YOU.
- Clear career progression paths that you can choose from, designed for you to hit your targets and quickly progress in your role.
- 25 days of annual leave and a day off for your birthday.
- Annual getaway for the WHOLE office.
- Regular team-building events and weekly team work-out sessions.
- Regular lunch clubs to top fine dining restaurants in London.
- Separate chill-out area, decked out with a ping-pong table, a dartboard, a karaoke machine and more.
- International opportunities in any of our existing offices, spanned across 3 different continents.
What you will be doing as a 360 Recruitment Consultant at Ambition:
- Becoming a 'Trusted Advisor' through building solid relationships with clients and candidates.
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up.
- Client management including business development to source new business opportunities, attending meetings and events, as well as relationship management of existing clients.
If you are a driven and ambitious Recruitment Consultant who is looking to advance your career within a successful agency, then we invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
Apply now and join the A team!