|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
Reconciliations Accountant needed to join leading international law firm in London, with a main focus on the firms intercompany balance sheet as well as reconciliation tasks on other areas of the balance sheet.
Key duties include:
- Reconciliation of Inter-Office accounts (Total c25 entities/90 GL accounts)
- Proposal of correcting entries
- Posting and reviewing correcting entries
- Reviewing outputs of settlement process
- Work with Business Systems team to identify and address control or set-up problems
- Advise users on correct way of posting ledger and settlement entries
- Reconciliation of other parts of the balance sheet as required.
In order to be successful in your application, you will need to have experience working within multi-entity and multicurrency before as well and working across sub-ledgers and general ledgers. Strong financial accounting experience is required (ideally will be a fully qualified accountant) and have a willingness to investigate anomalies and a strong eye for details. Strong excel skills also needed to work on large data sets.