Proposals Manager - Temp
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working as a key member of the proposals team to promote best practices across the entire proposals process
- Project managing proposals, including leading and facilitating meetings and ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Producing tailored win strategies, including unique sales propositions, compelling and profitable pricing models and persuasive added value propositions
- Creating high quality, tailored pitch content and documentation
- Working with the Digital team and the wider Global Proposals Team to continually improve pitch management systems and to ensure the efficient and timely production of proposals and reports
- Reviewing on an ongoing basis of pitch templates, structures and content to ensure consistency and best practice
As Bids Manager you should have strong proposals capability and experience with an international professional services environment, excellent writing skills and must be able to demonstrate creativity, project management skills and coaching experience. If you have strong people skills, have good attention to detail and are keen to work for a leading law firm then this role could be suitable for you.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, then please apply!