|Location:||West London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £26000 per annum|
Project Coordinator/Team Secretary
£26,000 plus benefits
Global Accountancy Practice
A new client facing Project Coordinator opportunity with the opportunity to make the role your own, grow and develop!
As a Project Coordinator you will have the opportunity to work with the Senior Managers and Partners who manage international audit and tax projects!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a drivem, self-motivated individual who is highly organised and keen to utilise their secretarial/PA skills in a new challenge!
- Act as gate keeper for all enquiries, share ideas and initiative to help resolve conflicting issues
- Project management - manage schedules, gathering research information and build client portfolio; this include working closely with senior managers on small- and large-scale work
- Diary management, add diary entries and manage work commitments
- Create meeting agendas, correspondence and other documentation
- Prepare budget and other financial reports
- Support billing process and process expense claims
- Extensive oversees travel arrangements plus process visa applications
- Organise team social events
- Ad hoc administrative support
- 12-18 months experience in a similar administrative, PA or secretarial role
- Advanced Microsoft office skills and technical ability
- Strong organisation, teamworking skills with ability to manage a busy workload under pressure
- Forward thinking, proactive and methodical approach
- Confident, hardworking and strong communication skills
** Opportunity to travel overseas after about 6-12 months**
Don't miss out - apply now!