Private Client Tax Manager
Job Title: Private Client Tax Manager
Package: Up to £60 000 + benefits
Ambition is excited to be partnered with a highly reputable top 10 accountancy firm seeking a Private Client Tax Manager. Based in central London, you will have the opportunity to join a market-leading firm well-known for their private client tax work with an emphasis on non-UK domiciled UK residents.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Taking ownership of a personal tax client portfolio.
- Conducting the annual compliance cycle.
- Reviewing work by Junior staff.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Dealing with timely billing, administration, risk and management issues within the portfolio.
- An ability to pitch presentations to win work and willingness to seize business development opportunities.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- CTA qualification.
- Minimum of five years' experience in private client tax work in either a compliance or advisory setting.
- Strong grasp of the taxation of UK resident non-UK domiciled individuals and offshore trusts.
- A proactive mindset with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, apply directly or contact Matthew on 0207 437 281 for more information.