Private Client Tax Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Job Title: Private Client Tax Executive
Package: Up to £35,000 + benefits
Ambition has partnered with a Top 15 accountancy firm seeking a Private Client Tax Executive. Working in central London, you will have the chance to join a collaborative environment with a fantastic opportunity for career progression with prospects of becoming a manager in a market-leading team.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage a tax portfolio, which includes partnerships, LLPs, trusts, and individuals.
- Overseeing the personal tax compliance cycle.
- Preparation of tax reserves.
- Run meetings discussing tax affairs and future tax planning opportunities.
- Provide ad hoc tax planning for clients both in the UK and overseas.
- Responsible for billing all tax work on client portfolios.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- ATT or CTA qualification.
- Experience in the private client sector.
- Great communication skills.
- A goal-orientated mindset.
- An ability to coach and lead junior members.
- An ability to deliver work to the highest standard.
If you are interested in this role apply directly or for more information, contact Matthew Barber on 0207 437 281.