Private Client & Tax Advisory - Senior/Assistant Manager
Job Title: Private Client Tax Senior/Assistant Manager
Package: Up to £50,000
One of the countries leading Accountancy Practices with an International presence are looking to bolster their Private Client Tax team with a Senior or Assistant Manager hire. These roles will provide additional support to the team with the tax compliance process for a varied and interesting portfolio of ultra-high net worth individuals and trusts and entrepreneurial businesses and significant opportunity to work on advisory projects.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for their own portfolio of ultra-high net worth private clients which will include being involved in the day-to-day administration of the portfolio including all aspects of compliance and assisting with planning projects.
- The review of straightforward returns prepared by junior members of the team
- Support Partners and Directors with Advisory projects
Requirements for this role include:
- Must be educated to at least 'A' level standard and ideally graduate level. He/she should have recently obtained CTA or ACA qualification
- Technically strong and have excellent interpersonal skills preferably in a Top 20 firm environment.
- Confidence in dealing with colleagues and clients, have the ability to use their own initiative and to problem solve.
- Previous experience of using tax return software is assumed (the firm uses CCH), as is use of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Possess good organizational and interpersonal skills, and provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Motivated, committed and flexible, with the ability to meet deadlines; a natural team player, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber at Ambition on 0207 4307 281