|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
Are you a commercial accountant or pricing analyst looking for your next challenge? If so, a brilliant role has been created in an already established Pricing team in a top international law firm as the Senior Pricing Analyst.
This is a newly created position reporting into the Head of Pricing.
As the Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be taking on a very business facing role, helping to support the partners in structuring pricing proposals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with Partners, Business Development and other key stakeholders to prepare panel and transaction pricing proposals within EMEA
- Provide pricing support for global pricing proposals
- Undertake financial modelling and scenario analysis to support pricing decisions
- Working with the Head of Pricing and other member of the Financial Planning & Analysis function to develop and manage key pricing reports and post-transaction reviews
- Drive development and delivery of the pricing programme
- Support the Head of Pricing in the application of the firm wide pricing policy and monitor compliance with the policy
- Assist partners in understanding financial performance of their practice through the various pricing levers
- Own and deliver pricing and profitability projects as they arise
To be successful in your application, they are looking for someone with gravitas and presenting skills, and ideally have knowledge of pricing, but if not, be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of how this would work in a time billing environment.
If this sounds of interest, apply now to avoid missing out.