Pricing & Project Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A top international law firm are looking for a Pricing & Projects Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis where you will be looking at the global pricing strategy and the delivery of pricing and commercial related projects.
Some of your duties as the Pricing & Projects Accountant include -
- Input into the annual strategic pricing roadmap and its execution
- Development and presentation of commercial pricing solutions
- Offer financial expertise to large complex client solutions
- Provide pricing and commercial training across the matter/project lifecycle
- Quickly identify ways to optimise pricing and innovate where possible
- Working with the partners and the bids team in relation to the pricing of work and client rate agreements
To be successful in this Pricing & Project Accountant position you must have experience of commercial pricing and business strategy, ideally within legal or professional services. Due to the nature of the role you will ideally have international experience. You must also have proven experience of working with varied and cross-functional teams, to include IT, HR, BD and Finance and have the understanding of pricing strategy and client opportunity and value analysis
You must have excellent communication and presentation skills, where you are able to challenge and influence others.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, then please do apply!