|Location:||West London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
Job Title: Practice Manager
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £55,000 + benefits
A Top 20 Accountancy Practice with an international Presence are looking for Practice Manager to head up their highly successful and growing West London office. The role will suit someone who is comfortable managing a high profile client portfolio, reporting directly into Partners whilst managing junior members of staff. This is a great opportunity to join a firm that are renowned for their friendly and personable culture whilst giving you the chance to work with a client portfolio that rivals some of the largest Practices in the City.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Actively manages a portfolio of clients ensuring that for each client all deadlines are met, the work is carried out within budget and the job is finalised to minimise partner review time.
- Takes part in other ad-hoc exercises such as investigations, due diligence and other duties as required by clients or partners.
- Plans jobs and organises assignment to ensure the job is carried out in the most efficient way possible and that deadlines are met.
- Fully understands the clients` businesses and the issues they face.
- Takes an active role in the leadership of the General Practice team, supporting the Partners with the management of the office.
- Fully understands clients`businesses and the issues they face.
- Provides clear instruction and constructive feedback to staff in a timely manner.
- Acts as training manager and mentor to allocated trainees.
- Takes an active role with motivating staff and managing issues informally, raises more serious matters with HR where appropriate.
- Actively participates in meetings, workshops and training.
- Takes an active role in Business Development activities aiming to build on current client relationships and establish new opportunities.
- Assists with the preparation and presentation of new client pitches
- Takes responsibility for billing procedures and debt collection where appropriate and in liaison with client partner.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281