|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
One of the worlds largest and leading Architecture firms are looking to hire a Public Relations Manager to work out of the London office across a global remit. This person will report into the Director of Communications and will be responsible for researching, writing, creating, and identifying compelling stories, manging media relations, developing and executing a PR strategy, and driving the firms visibility in the region specifically across London and Europe.
- Developing and implementing a Regional PR plan/strategy
- Identifying story angles and engaging with journalists/publications
- Prepping senior leaders of the business for interviews / training them on media
- Managing all crisis communications efficiently and effectively
- Working closely with PR agency on regional related projects
- Writing press materials (press releases, fact sheets, pitches etc..
- Professional Services experience is essential
- Strong journalist connections / ability to build relationships with the relevant external agencies
- Extensive English communication ability both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of copy editing and fact checking
- Ability to dig in and really get involved in order to create high standard content
If you feel that you have the relevant experience, then please apply today for consideration.