PR & Communications Executive
One of the UK's fastest growing law firms are seeking an experienced PR and Communications Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is very hands on and perfect for someone who has agency experience or has been in a law firm with varied practice areas. The successful candidate will be working very closely with the Marketing & BD Director in identifying areas to raise the firms profile.
As the PR and Communications Executive you will be involved in:
- Drafting and distributing press releases and announcements
- Circulating media coverage with the help of the more junior members of the team
- Drafting award submissions and press releases
- Edit lawyer written articles and incorporate house styles when needed
- Draft copy for brochures, adverts and other marketing materials
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to develop innovative ideas for marketing campaigns
The background of the ideal candidate would be around 2 years solid PR experience, excellent writing and communication skills.
If you would like to know more than apply today!