Personal Tax Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£54000 - £64000 per annum|
Job Title: Personal Tax Manager
Package: Up to £64 000 + benefits
Ambition is on the hunt for a Personal Tax Manager who would get the opportunity to join a dynamic accountancy firm with fantastic offices in London's west end.
The firm's core success lies in its ability to build strong relationships and bring innovative solutions to clients making it highly regarded in the market.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing high-level tax support to partners
- Actively engage in both compliance and advisory taxation requirements.
- Manage a portfolio of 100 predominately HNWI and OMB clients.
- Working successfully with senior staff to ensure deadlines and client expectations are met.
- Providing innovative solutions for clients.
- Delegating and training junior staff.
- Managing WIP, billing, and recoverability for the portfolio.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- CTA qualification
- Technical all-rounder experience, with an aspiration to expand knowledge and experience.
- Experience managing projects and reviewing the work of junior staff.
- Impeccable communication skills, with an ability to provide professional yet personal service to clients.
- An excellent work ethic, willing to go above and beyond defined parameters.
If you are interested in this role, apply directly or contact Matthew on 0207 437 281 for more information.